About Me

My photo
Blog ini bukanlah blog ilmiah, jadi sila tutup buku ketika baca blog ini. Penulis blog maseh belajar di unisti yang tak terkenal di dunia. Blog ini khas untuk bakal anak penulis. Jika penulis mati dulu sebelum sempat ada anak, maka anak yatim layak mengaku penulis ini bapak dia.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear diary

Dear diary of dairy milk...
Today I got so nervous even
my heartbeat is dangerously dup dap
dup dap so fast...

(http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/userpics//SilentHillTeaserPoster.jpg)
When it come to subjects that need to
talk generously, I'm the one who will
keep my mouth shut and silence like
silent hill movie character...

I got more serves(deeply nervous)
when in the course assessment
they states that debate is compulsory
...what?
DEBATE..man I can chong
a little bit on my major courses,
but in Political Economic...it's like "dude
can I puke on your shoulder"..

Well, this course is mainly about policy
in Australia..hmmm..if debate about
Nigeria, Iraq, Malaysia or even Brazil
I admit that I can chong jugak la..poverty, war, or even homosexual activity..
Jalan Haji Taib..shy-shy ar you...

         
                                           
hmm..anyway it's just my rare feeling
that cannot be found in the other people's mentality,
who like to talk big but his idea is
small like jungle book's peanut..





(http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/peanut.jpg)

No comments: