As I was writing my assignment,
I have this weird feeling..and..it is not the
same feeling as waiting on top of the bowl(if ya know
wat I mean..LOL)..
The feeling that I used to have
when I was in form 1/2/3..
I played Sheila on 7 song and
started to day dreaming...indahnya..
as a muda mudi makaroni at that time, I love
to spend most of my evening listening
to most of SO7 and try to sleep..As you know
deh(bahasa kelantan skit), I'm so lonely at
that time..so desperately to be in love..so
desperately to cintan cintun with aweks
come lote..
for me, their songs act as mind therapy
even at that time I only use 1.4% of my whole
brain..only 0.4% were used to learn at that time and
remaining
1% for love..
I still remembered trying
to hafal the lyrics..until now, for godsake,
I still cannot memorize lagu seberapa pantas..
maybe if I did, I will not be here now...I will
not see the bulu ari-ari few days ago, will not
annoyed by housemate in Australia!!!man..
life is so mysterious..
look! lyrics!!damn...
I still remembered went to Jusco Ipoh
and tried to find excuses to buy 2 SO7
cassette cause my jiwang fren follow my
big butt at that time..so I said, "owh I forgot
to buy for my sister's friend.."..
Now I cannot relate myself to SO7,
maybe my hormone is different
from I used to be in 13years old..
right now I can classified myself as
a dude with a long hair that like
to listen to raggae music..bob marley..
dont be surprise my dearest sick
reader cause I love listening to lagu 80an..
even some of my fren laugh like setan..
I just ignore them..come on man..
when my parents got married, they
were entertained by M. Daud Kilau;s
songs.. personally mally, each time I
listen to M. Daud Kilau, it;s like a vibe
that flow inside my blood stream..
ok2..tomorrow UPSR kan adik2..jom kita
tido..(Penamat yang membunuh)..
Sorry for my brokeng engrish..
I am Vietnamese..haha..

3 comments:
"I am Vietnamese"..ni freak ke tommy ni??
gua la..saja je berselindung..
aiseh..wa da saspen da..ingat lu sakit jari ke hape suh tommy taip blog ntok lu...ngeeeee...
Post a Comment